It is impossible to imagine celebrating Christmas and New Year without a Christmas tree, especially if there are children in your family who are waiting with trepidation for miracles and gifts from Santa Claus. Modern designers and craftsmen offer many options for creating a Christmas tree without using a living tree and without even resorting to artificial imitation.
Christmas tree made of Christmas decorations
Christmas tree made of balls of thread
Christmas tree made of Christmas decorations on the window
Christmas tree made of hanging rings
We bring to your attention several options for creating a New Year tree.
- You can make a soaring or conical Christmas tree consisting exclusively of Christmas balls using additional material.
- You can use unusual balloons, and plus - Christmas tree. In general, there are many creative options for creating a Christmas tree for celebrating the New Year with your own hands.
The original idea of modern Christmas Window & Wall Stickers
In order to make a Christmas tree from balls, you will need the following materials:
- Foam cone.
- The size of the finished product depends on its size, therefore the main reference point is the dimensions of the cone.
- Christmas balls. You should take care of the color scheme in advance or use completely different colors without being tied to a specific sequence of combination.
- To complete the composition on the crown, you can use a snowflake, a star, a tip, a bow - whatever you want.
- Glue gun or other good glue.
- Ribbons, organza and more.
- Wood skewer
A short master class on creating an easy and beautiful craft
To create a Christmas tree, you need to follow the sequence:
- Take a foam cone. We will decorate it with balls gradually from the bottom up (this is a very important point).
- We start attaching the balls with a pistol. It should be noted that the formation of the second row of balls must be done as follows: they are placed between the balls of the first. If you have chosen the appropriate pattern in colors, you should follow it and alternate balls.
- You need to fill the cone to the very top; when forming the upper rows, you can use Christmas balls of a smaller diameter.
- This is followed by the formation of the crown.
- The voids between the balls can be filled with organza or beads. When using organza, you should cut it into small squares. Connecting two squares with a wooden skewer and glue, you need to place the resulting decoration in an empty space. You can also use tinsel for this.
Soaring christmas tree
The idea with unusual shapes of a Christmas tree for Christmas can be realized with your own hands. The spruce will look like it is floating in the air. For safety reasons, it can be placed at a height (if there are small children). Also, this kind of Christmas tree will be an unusual decoration for a school or kindergarten for the holiday.
Soaring christmas tree
For manufacturing you will need:
- chains with which the structure will be suspended;
- carbines - in large quantities;
- hooks - by the number of carabiners;
- thick fishing line;
- Christmas balls;
- clamps that will be used for the line;
- wire cutters;
- the basis for fixing the balls will be the mesh used for steam cooking.
- Christmas balls (think about the colors and sizes in advance);
- frame (it can be a wooden bar);
- fishing line;
- Christmas decorations, garlands.