And who else would you set as an example?
The ideal 90–60–90 have long ceased to be considered the ultimate dream. The modern world dictates to us new social rules in which the figure and “reference” forms are far from the first place. And men, although they love with their eyes, they prefer true, “living” beauties with a bright character with their souls. We know 7 famous women who prove that you can be stylish and attractive with any parameters. And men appreciate it!
Ashley Graham - Cheeky Style, Seductive Outfits
Perhaps the most famous plus-size model today, which at 32 has already been on the covers of almost all fashion magazines - from the girlish Elle to the free and aristocratic Harper’s Bazaar.
Ashley is not afraid to open uniforms, wear tight-fitting clothes and promote female beauty in any of its manifestations. She has repeatedly performed in high schools on the topic of adopting her own body, helping the younger generation to love themselves and enjoy life with what is given by nature. Well, Ashley’s style is impudent and seductive, which cannot but attract men.
Jenny Rank - smiling girl with a poster
Jenny's career began very suddenly, with an advertisement for swimwear of the famous H&M brand. This brought her great popularity, in particular among the male part of the population. After all, advertisements with her image hung everywhere for a while.
Jenny's size is slightly smaller than the standard parameters of plus-size models, and the style is light and girlish naive, which is also popular with men. After all, a coquette girl, armed with the right wardrobe and thoughts, is able to turn mountains!
Luis O’Reilly is a gorgeous blonde in a colorful dress
Blonde, model, Komsomol member! Well, of course, not a Komsomol member, but it is also closely connected with political activity. The style of this chic blonde is very feminine and elegant. In addition, she is not afraid to experiment and wear short skirts and bright prints, but in all this there is no hint of vulgarity!
Amy Schumer - simple styles, an incendiary smile
A clockwork actress without complexes, who is not afraid to turn to the camera from any angle and likes the strong sex for its naturalness. She is real and easy to communicate, bright and positive, and being overweight does not stop her from breaking male hearts.
Amy's style is “a girl from a neighboring courtyard”, but thanks to the right styles and color combinations, it looks very “tasty” and sometimes even elegant. By the way, most recently, the actress, along with her friend, stylist Fox Evans, launched the Le Cloud brand of clothing for women with a non-standard figure.
Tara Lynn - a stylish embodiment of femininity
The American model became famous after filming a special issue of the French magazine Elle in 2010. In that photo shoot, she showed all the advantages and all the beauty of the female body, while being a plus size model. Since then, Tara constantly says that you don’t need to hide behind clothes, even if your sizes are far from “ideal”.
“Baggy, wide and shapeless clothes do not paint anyone. You can wear things in flowing silhouettes. For example, I do not part with the silk kimono that my girlfriend sewed to me. I emphasize the waist with a belt, and on top I can wear something seductive. "
Tara exudes femininity in everything and it clearly catches men!
Adele - talented person is talented in any clothes
Incredible Adele is a singer with unique ligaments and outstanding forms. Ask any man if he likes Adele, and in 90% the answer will be yes. The remaining 10%, most likely, simply do not know who she is.
At the beginning of her career, the singer wore huge hoodies and, apparently, was shy of her uniforms, but with the appearance of a competent stylist, you can notice a change for the better: fitted dresses, an open outstanding bust, floor-length skirts gave way to midi length. Although it also catches on men, we are sure that talent and personality always attract stronger appearance!
By the way, more recently, the singer lost a lot of weight after a difficult divorce from her husband, but for the majority she will always be associated with magnificent, chic forms.
Priyanka Chopra - exotic appearance, fitted dresses
Today, an actress with Indian roots can hardly be called a crumpet, but there was a time when she was much fuller. And it was then that the headlines of fashion publications insisted that Priyanka Chopra was the most attractive actress with forms.
Priyanka Chopra, like no one else, knows how to correctly emphasize her dignity and hide problem areas. For example, the actress's favorite fashionable technique is the emphasis on the waist. A star wears dresses with a belt or corset and a full skirt. This helps to make the waist visually narrower, and the figure is as close as possible to the silhouette of the hourglass, which looks very feminine and seductive.